Skip to content
14 Psychological Facts about humans
- First 3 sec you woke up, you will not remember anything.
- If you didn’t move for 15 minutes ,you will fall asleep.
- Shy people are smarter and more trust worthy.
- Often,When a person starts crying ,they will remember other sad events to increase his crying ‘Scumbag-brain’.
- When you are very sad,you will feel everyone happy around you.
- The people who prefer window seat in every transport like to be alone during the travel.
- People who write a lot of poems never had a chance to express the feeling to that person.
- When you sneeze, you die for a second.
- Tickling is actually a torturing method.
- If you speak and encourage yourself infront of mirror, you will be mentally strong.
- Human body gets partial paralysis,during sleep to prevent itself from doing harmful things.
- People forget to notice things when they are tensed even if it is infront of them.
- We are born afraid of only two things – falling and loud noises all other fears are learned and influenced by our environments and culture.
- Your body is weak during 3–4am This is the time most people die in their sleep.
You may also like...