HOW TO THINK OUT OF THE BOX AND BE CREATIVE!
Here are some great ideas for HOW TO THINK OUT OF THE BOX AND BE CREATIVE!
Thinking out of the box is the practice that you have to do it daily it’s not a natural thing or a piece of cake that you will get served with while lying on the bed.
COMING UP WITH CREATIVE SOLUTIONS –
- Change your space – It’s very important to get rid of your typical daily routines to reach the level of creativity. Create a distance between your normal routine and the time for creativity. You have to give a specific and determined time for creativity.
2 . Brainstorm –
Giving and thinking out a lot of different ideas, especially some off the wall, can be a good idea to pick out a few good ideas. Brainstorming assists you with opening your thinking so that you can’t stick with the same old patterns. Avoid limiting yourself, and avoid saying things to yourself that will automatically shut down part of creativity.
3 . Daydream – Daydreaming helps you to make patterns and connections and recall some of the information. Often some of the best ideas may come during daydreaming. Give yourself time for daydreaming.
Turn off the phone, computer, and tv cuz if you are constantly plugged into these things, your brain will find it hard to rest and make connections.
MAINTAINING YOUR CREATIVITY LONG-TERM –
1. Eliminate negativity – The thing which is constantly holding you back from thinking out of the box is negativity. Consistently telling yourself that you can’t do this or that thing will badly limit your brain. Whenever you find yourself coming up with a negative idea about something, immediately replace that idea with a positive or neutral thought.
2. Change your routine – Get outside of your comfort zone. Do new things, something that you never planned, that will teach you some new life lessons and how to tackle them. Go walk home from a different way each day and change up at the coffee shop in the mornings.
3. Learn new things – The more you spread your knowledge into areas, the more your brain will be able to make connections. The more information your brain has access to, the more it runs.
CONNECT WITH OTHER PEOPLE –
- Surround yourself with creative people – Humans are social animals. You will get inspired when others are inspired. You will meet people who challenge you and inspire your creativity and people who think differently from you. You will get motivated, you will be inspired, you will learn new things.
2. Pay attention to other people’s ideas – Paying attention to other people’s ideas helps you to foster your own ideas. You will see how other people think outside of the box and learn the thinking pattern.
for more articles do follow memesahab