13 harsh truths about life
13 harsh truths about life
Life, with all its beauty and wonder, also harbors a collection of 13 harsh truths about life that can be challenging to accept. These truths serve as poignant reminders of the complexities and unpredictability of human experience.
- Success is not for everyone- some are born with disorders that will repeatedly obstruct them. Whereas most have the potential to succeed and flourish. But most people won’t, they won’t take the required risk, and some will quit early or die young. The die-hard truth is that a lot of people will go to their graves with their music still in them. One should take the leap of faith and leave all the doubts, which is a very difficult task.
- Honest Care is a Myth- Everyone is selfish and will only be your friend if they’ll get something in return. It’s just the way we’re all wired.
- Problems are bound to happen- You either accept that and look for solutions or whine and live an awful life. Your choice.
- Networking trumps hard work- you may have to work for 10 years to make it big and someone somewhere might just know another person who will open a door and he’ll achieve it in six months. So, if you have connections, you will have an advantage over those deserving ones.
- People will hate and try everything to pull you down when you try to succeed-Prepare to get discouraged rigorously by your peers and family. All the people around you will struggle to get out of their comfort zones, you are moving out from their circle hurts them, and people will include you in their hidden plans without your permission
- Girls like to get intimate more than men- and they all know it and will always refuse to admit it.
- You’re the average of your five closest friends-People always argue about this. But it’s so true. Just take a minute to check out the friends of Bill Gates. You’ll see that they are all on the Forbes Richest list. Look up the best friends of top bloggers. They’ll all be top bloggers. Who are the best friends of Abish Mathew or Arunabh Kumar (Youtubers).
- You can die at any time-I had a classmate who was playing on her bed and hit her head on the wall. She died before the emergency service arrived. People die in the worst imaginable way. You won’t live forever but who knows someone might invent immortality serum tomorrow.
- You’re in 1000% control of your life- If you think like a victim who believes some help or God is coming to liberate you, you’re done for. You can’t control what the world throws your way, but you can always choose your response. You can’t choose hard work and persistence instead of blame and worry or you can.
- Nothing is more important than love- I’ve found that if I just love myself and everyone else and I don’t judge or take things personally, I become so much happier. It’s like I turned off the switch for unhappiness. Start loving yourself and everyone else.
- A stitch in time saves nine-If you go for a regular medical check-up every 3 months you’ll never die of cancer because if it’ll be detected early then it can be treated perfectly. There are better scanners to detect cancer cells now. So don’t procrastinate! Procrastination means delaying or putting off doing something until a later time.
- Mistakes are inevitable- if you don’t make them, you will not level up in life. You are bound to make mistakes, mistakes are part of learning
- You can’t gain 100% approval no matter what you do- There is nothing you can do that will please everyone. Some people will always love what you do, some people won’t stand the sight of it and the rest won’t care.
- Fear never disappears-I have wasted thousands of hours searching for a magic trick on the Internet that’ll dissolve my fears. The hard truth I eventually found out is that fear never leaves. I just have to accept that and find a way to take action in spite of it.
for more interesting articles visit memesahab